Quickslim?

willoughbys, Nov 17, 9:33pm
anyone tried this yet! It Has glucomanan in it.

willoughbys, Dec 3, 1:27am
OMG!
This stuff is amazing- I needed to loose a little of the christmas pudding I put on over winter and I have been using this for two weeks and feel so much better and have lost 3.5 kilos! so Yay!
I bought it in Pharmacy for $44.95

bonnie1970, Dec 3, 2:46am
Can you tell me a little more about this diet/product please!

tintin27, Dec 3, 3:16am
@ Willoughbys - Would love to know more about this product and which chemist you got it from.I have tried to google 'quickslim' but havent had any luck sourcing the product.

uli, Dec 3, 3:21am
".There does seem to be some evidence that Glucomannan can result in a small amount of weight loss. However it seems that this supplement would need to be taken on a permanent basis if the effect is to be long-lasting, and this could have negative effects on the user??™s digestive system. What gives rise to concern, however, are the known side effects of this product and it is only natural that the fact that this product has already been banned in Australia makes us wary of recommending this product as part of your weight loss program. A number of warnings have been given by the FDA, regarding safety issues with Glucomannan.We would like to see proper controlled and standardized trials with this product over a very long time period, which assess the long term effects of taking Glucomannan and any risks involved. Until we see these tests, we need to be wary of using Glucomannan on its own and also as an ingredient in other supplements."

http://www.dietspotlight.com/glucomannan-review/

uli, Dec 3, 3:22am
http://www.quickslim.com.au/ ".There does seem to be some evidence that Glucomannan can result in a small amount of weight loss. However it seems that this supplement would need to be taken on a permanent basis if the effect is to be long-lasting, and this could have negative effects on the user??™s digestive system. ." http://www.dietspotlight.com/glucomannan-review/

trader_spence, Dec 3, 3:23am
I have a feeling that the above has been cut and pasted from a website somewhere and is not a posting of OPs own experience.

uli, Dec 3, 3:27am
Not sure - but could be.
I would much rather change my diet than go for those powders and meal replacements.

nfh1, Dec 3, 4:29am
Me too - I love my food too much.

I remember doing the Cambridge Diet many years ago and was starving - I only managed until 5.00 pm and then threw the rest away!

trader_spence, Dec 3, 4:53am
I had brilliant success with meal replacement shakes once, but then it WAS during my numerous dental implant surgeries and if it weren't for them I'd have probably starved to death!

willoughbys, Dec 5, 10:07pm
Absolutely not!
This was definitely my own experiance and as far as Glucomannan being banned in Austrlia- whata LOAD OF RBBISH.
QS is available there.
I have had great success with this and I eat healthily as well. QS gave me the jumpstart to losse the extra weight I put on this winter.
And if anyone is interested I bought it from an Amcal andLife Pharmacy

trader_spence, Dec 5, 10:42pm
Apologies.I was just thinking, what with Christmas pudding generally being a Christmas product and therefore a summer item here that it might be something you had read, rather than your own experience, but clearly you have spent the whole NZ winter eating Christmas pudding, so fair enough :)

willoughbys, Dec 5, 11:36pm
lol no i havent thanks, I just meant since it is xmas time, I was using the xmas anology of xmas pudding to describe my extra weight

willoughbys, Dec 6, 12:46am

trader_spence, Dec 6, 2:00am
Can you buy in it NZ!

horsie2, Dec 6, 4:28am
Did you follow a certain diet with this! i like the fact that it's fibre!

nfh1, Dec 6, 4:30am
I have usually found that following 'quick slim' comes 'quick gain' - sadly.

willoughbys, Dec 7, 1:12am
yes I got mine at Life Pharmacy and Amcal

willoughbys, Dec 7, 1:13am
I just ate lots of fresh veges and lean meat, my downfall was the 3pm sugar cravings, but i can honestly say on this product I didnt get those as it helps with the insulin peaks

willoughbys, Dec 7, 1:13am
all good so far thanks

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)